Occo Agate is the all around balancing stone. With its low frequency and gentle vibrations, it is the ideal stone for when we need to slow down.
Most Occo Agates come from the Tres Pinheiros region of Brazil, as well as India, Morocco, and the U.S. They are named after the Achetes River in Sicily where they were first found.
Agate is banded Chalcedony, which is a mineral in the Quartz family. It comes in almost every color with layers of mineral inclusions.
Throughout history, Agate was used by the Babylonians for healing and ornamentation. It was also used by the Ancient Greeks, the Egyptians, Ancient Africa, the Middle East, and Russia.
Zodiac Birthstone – Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
Occo Agate & The Chakras
Balancing your chakras can improve consciousness, health, and one’s relationship with the world. Since Occo Agate come in a wide range of colors, they can be used to balance all of the chakras. Just match up the color of the Occo Agate with the color of the chakra to bring balance to that energy center.
The Feng Shui of Oco Agate
Feng Shui is the Chinese system of philosophical laws that govern spatial arrangement and the harmony and flow of energy within a room or building. Crystals work in powerful, yet subtle, ways to attract desired energy and strengthen your personal energy field. Occo Agate bring a mixture of Water and Air energies into a space. Match up the color of your geode to the corresponding colors on the Bagua Map to determine the best placement, although you can place them anywhere in your home to bring in a gentle healing energy.
Oco Agate Healing Properties
- Provides grounding and harmonizing energy
- Soothes and calms the nerves
- Promotes self-acceptance and confidence
- Dissolves anger and resentment
- Works to resolve emotional trauma
- Encourages authenticity and self-trust
- Helps us to fight for what we believe and strive for what we want
- Aims to release fears and judgements
- Protects, strengthens, and amplifies healing energies
- Inspires creative thinking
- Provides a barrier between negative energy
- Supports the eyes, stomach, intestines, uterus, skin, heart
Ideas For How To Use Your Oco Agate
- Place your Occo Agate next to you while writing to help you express your thoughts.
- Carry it with you while you are pregnant for support.
- Bring your Occo Agate with you while traveling to protect you from accidents.
- Place two Oco Agates in your bedroom to enhance fidelity.
- Meditate with Oco Agate to release stress and boost your confidence.
- Place a small Occo Agate in your child’s pocket to protect them from falls.
- Place a cold Occo Agate on your forehead for relief from a fever.
- Keep one on your desk to promote creative thinking.
- Place several Occo Agate on your kitchen table to dissolve anger and negativity in the household.